Auditore Forum
match points

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Auditore Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 28-07-2018 08:08:19    Onderwerp: match points Reageren met citaat
By Sportswriter Li Jia

SHANGHAI puma creepers beige australia , March 29 (Xinhua) -- International Skating Union chief Ottavio Cinquanta has praised China's work on the world figure skating championships and hailed Beijing's capability to host the Winter Olympic Games.

"From Shanghai's good organizing of the world championships, I don't doubt Beijing's capability," he said as the championships closed on Saturday, the same day when International Olympic Committee's evaluation commission wrapped up their inspection of Beijing's bid for the 2022 Winter Games.

"The world championships in Shanghai are impressive, and all the preparation was very good," said the skating boss. "I want to say thank you to Shanghai and China for holding such a good world championships."

"I can't say it is perfect puma creepers white australia , but I will give it a very high score," he added.

Ren Hongguo, China's winter sports chief, told Xinhua that the successful world championships had a positive impact on the IOC evaluation.

"The ISU spoke highly of the organization of the Shanghai championships," he said.

"Cinquanta told me that he had been worried before the championships as China had never held such a major figure skating event before. But he is very satisfied now, saying it is one of the best world championships he has seen.

"The opening ceremony and the competition are wonderful. The IOC evaluation commission could see it through TV broadcast. Timing is good."

China won a silver and a bronze at the worlds puma creepers pink australia , both from the pairs. Sui WenjingHan Cong were second while veteran pair Pang QingTong Jian finished third.

It was the 16th and the last world championships for PangTong, both 35, as they made a retirement announcement in Shanghai.

The pair had already retired after finishing fourth at the 2014 Sochi Games, but decided to return for the event on home soil.

Young Chinese pair Sui WenjingHan Cong expect Beijing to win the Winter Olympics bid. "Of course I want to compete the 2022 Winter Games in Beijing," Han said.

Chinese skater Yan Han said he wants to compete in 2022 if Beijing wins the bid.

Non-Chinese skaters also expressed their anticipation for a Winter Games in Beijing.

"I think Beijing can hold the Winter Olympic Games very well as they have already hosted an amazing Summer Olympic Games," said Hungary's ice dance skater Adam Lukacs.

Japan's reigning Olympic champion Yuzaru Hanyu said: "Beijing is very close to Japan puma creepers bordeaux australia , so it is convenient for me."

Aizhan Madumarova is a photographer from Kazakhstan's Tengrinews who enjoyed her first trip to China.

"It is my first time in China, and everything is great. The shuttle bus is exactly on time and all the staff are professional and helpful," the Kazak said.

"The atmosphere is a big surprise, and I met audience from Japan, Canada, the United States www.creepersaustralia.com , and other countries."

Talking about Almaty's 2022 bid against Beijing, the Kazak native seemed not so affirmative, saying: "It will cost a lot of money for Almaty to host an Olympic Games because we need to build a lot of venues."

BEIJING, Aug. 19 (Xinhua) -- A court in Beijing closed down acompany from breaking air-pollution rules.

The ban was issued before the final verdict as a protectivemeasure, the first of its kind in Beijing.

The steel company DuoCai Group was punished in 2016 fordischarging fumes and starting production without approval.

The Beijing People's Procuratorate found that the companycontinued its illegal operations in spite of the punishment.

Considering that the damage one done could be irreversible, thecourt ruled that the company suspend production puma creepers rihanna australia , before it couldsubmit any approval from local environmental protectionauthorities, or proof that its operation does no harm to theenvironment.

"The ban is a step forward to environmental protection inBeijing," said Zhu Lijia with the Chinese Academy of Governance."This case sets a good example." Enditem

HAVANA, Sept. 24 (Xinhua) -- The Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) Wednesday called on President Juan Manuel Santos to take "concrete steps" toward peace.

Santos, whose administration initiated peace talks with the rebels to end five decades of fighting, is currently in the United States to attend the United Nations General Assembly session and events on the sidelines.

"Undertaking a tour in the name of peace puma creepers australia , as the one the president is on now in the United States, would implicate going beyond rhetoric," chief FARC negotiator Ivan Marquez said prior to the start of the latest round of talks in Havana, Cuba.

He said Colombian authorities should reflect their stated desire for peace with "concrete steps," such as an "armistice that could put us on the final stretch toward our reconciliation."

Marquez urged Santos to address the politically "sensitive issues," such as "interference" in the conflict by "foreign powers".

Throughout the peace talks vans classic slip on australia , which began in November 2012, the two sides have reached at least partial agreements, including agrarian reform, political participation for the rebels, and the FARC's ties to drug trafficking, but a definitive deal has yet to take shape.

The peace talks vans slip on australia , meanwhile, helped Santos win reelection to a second term.

Second seed Caroline Wozniacki says her 2011 Australian Open semifinal defeat to Li Na still haunts her as she tries to go one better this year and end her grand slam drought.

The Dane held match points against the Chinese great on her only previous appearance in the last four at Melbourne Park.

“That’s the one that really hurt,” Wozniacki said after reaching a semifinal again on Wednesday with a three-set victory over Spain’s gritty 39th-ranked Carla Suarez Navarro.

“I had match points against Li Na. I lost it. That’s still haunting me till this day. So I’m hoping for a different result thi. Cheap NCAA Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Online Cheap NBA Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Auditore Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: