Geregistreerd op: 08 Mei 2018
|Geplaatst: 12-10-2018 03:26:22 Onderwerp: or your an
WASHINGTON Taylor Hall Jersey Sale , Nov. 19 (Xinhua) -- Americans' views of the cost and quality of healthcare have changed little since the healthcare overhaul, known as Obamacare, took place four years ago, and attitudes are mostly positive, Gallup found in a poll released Thursday.
Americans' overall satisfaction with the total cost they pay for their healthcare has been generally stable over the past 14 years, and continues to be similar to the historical average under U.S. President Barack Obama' s healthcare revamp, Gallup found.
The 57 percent who now say they are satisfied is close to the 58 percent average across the 15 times Gallup has asked the question since 2001. In November 2001, satisfaction hit a record high of 64 percent. The lowest point so far was 54 percent in 2006, according to Gallup.
Americans cite cost as the most urgent health problem facing the country today. One might expect that their satisfaction with healthcare costs would drop after Obamacare brought more previously uninsured people into the system and made changes to coverage. However, satisfaction with healthcare costs has remained relatively stable, Gallup said.
Not surprisingly, Americans who get their insurance through a government program such as Medicare or Medicaid are more satisfied with the cost of their insurance than those who have private insurance.
The proportion of Americans who have health insurance has increased by more than 5 percentage points in the past several years, likely as a result of Obamacare, but there has been no positive uptick in Americans' ratings of their healthcare coverage, Gallup said.
About two-thirds of Americans rate their coverage as excellent or good, and relatively few -- 10 percent in the latest survey -- rate it as poor.
One slight change is a drop from 30 percent in 2013 to 25 percent this year in the percentage of Americans who rate their coverage as ""excellent,"" and a simultaneous five-point increase to 22 percent in those who rate it as ""only fair,"" according to Gallup.
" The Dream World Lighting Festival is held at the People's Park in Yangon, Myanmar, Dec. 7, 2017. (XinhuaU Aung) The Dream World Lighting Festival is held at the People's Park in Yangon, Myanmar, Dec. 7, 2017. (XinhuaU Aung) The Dream World Lighting Festival is held at the People's Park in Yangon, Myanmar, Dec. 7, 2017. (XinhuaU Aung) People visit the Dream World Lighting Festival at the People's Park in Yangon, Myanmar, Dec. 7, 2017. (XinhuaU Aung) Just when you thought you had every gadget and gizmo that you could possibly need for your summer getaway someone comes up with some new ones. Forbes Traveler recently compiled a list of some of the most interesting summer gadgets.
1. The Meteo watch from Oregon Scientific is easy to read and nice looking. At just under $70 is does much more than tell time. It also offers a forecast for the local weather by reading the barometric pressure.
2. The Eureka! 1310 N!ergy tent from Johnson Outdoors Inc. makes it easier to bring comfort to your camping experience. The tent is wired with three 12-volt DC outlets and a rechargeable lead acid battery.
3. Spyder Inc. has developed shock absorbent apparel perfect for the accident prone adventure seeker. The D30 apparel has a supple gel that "shock locks" to absorb energy upon impact.
4. Numa Sport Optics has also created a must have item for adventure sport enthusiasts. The Unbreakable Shades have a warranty that protects against normal wear and tear (which this company defines as things like scaling a cliff face, downhill mountain biking, parachuting or even accidentally sitting on your sunglasses).
5. The KSO from Vibram look and feel like gloves for your feet. They are designed for activities where having the extra grip are important - like rock climbing - but are also great for yoga or even trail running.
6. Taking pictures underwater has just gotten a little easier. The Aquapac Hard Lens Camera Case clamps shut and seals in your own slim digital camera allowing you to capture great subaquatic photographs.
There always seems to be something new on the market that will make you next vacation even more memorable. The key is to choose things that balance the benefit and cost so that you are spending more than is absolutely necessary.
It's that time again . . . time to get the ball rolling on your new membership recruitment campaign, or your seasonal ad campaign, or your annual meeting promotion. You need an idea, a direction, an inspiration to guide your creative mind to a result that will be executable, will reach and resonate with the intended audience, and come in within budget. Where do you turn? Hopefully, you turn to the potential customer, in the form of primary research.
The more you know about the audience for any marketing effort, the more effective that effort will likely be. You know the challenges they face, you know the mindset they use on a daily basis, you know what they need, and can make your concepts, copy and offers sing to the audience in a way that creates action, but only if you have the information you need. The way to get that information, in a reliable way that you can use to make decisions, is to be in regular contact with the audience. One of the most effective ways to do that is with periodic in-depth phone research.
Get a Reality Check
In-depth phone research, when combined with some written survey work on a periodic basis, can help you get an accurate feel for your members or target audience on an ongoing basis, unfiltered by the "pick the middle choice" phenomenon of printed surveys. Done in a truly blind fashion, where the audience has no idea your organization is behind the questions, customers feel secure enough to answer hone. Cheap Jerseys Shop Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NBA Jerseys Cheap MLB Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Custom Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Authentic NCAA Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys