Auditore Forum
If you own an info-product, (as lo

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Auditore Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 28-08-2019 06:42:01    Onderwerp: If you own an info-product, (as lo Reageren met citaat
YT PALS
Submitted 2018-12-28 13:15:59 Are you hustling to get more subscribers on your YouTube channel? If yes Cheap Alexis Sanchez Jersey , the t's high
time someone laid out the truth about JV's. By the time you finish reading this article, you'll understand that in MOST cases...

"There is NO SUCH THING as Direct Competition!"

Whew... There. I said it. Wink

Think about it.

Let's say you're selling an eBook on "Make Money with ABC" and the other guy is selling an eBook on "Make Money with XYZ". Normally Cheap Ainsley Maitland-Niles Jersey , to most people it
would seem that these two are in direct competition with each other.

WRONG.

Here's why:

Because unless Mr. ABC and Mr. XYZ had
word-for-word, line-for-line, page-by-page the EXACT same content within their eBooks, (which is quite
unlikely) they could both sell these eBooks to the exact same market, and most likely would be able to
sell to the exact same customer.

Ok ok Cheap Aaron Ramsey Jersey , now I can hear you saying "But if Bob bought the ABC eBook before he found the XYZ eBook,he probably wouldn't buy from Mr. XYZ because he'd
already have what he was looking for from Mr. ABC!"

Sorry, but WRONG again...

To prove this statement, look no further thanyour own computer.

How many Internet Marketing related eBooks do you have?

Ok, let's get more specific...

Let's say you're interested in Search Engine Positioning.

Are you going to only buy ONE book on SE
positioning?

Or are you going to try out several different books Replica AC Milan Jerseys , knowing that you just might find different information, or even a different perspective or
view on SE positioning?

Another example...

Let's say you're interested in Copywriting.

Now, are you going to only purchase one book on copywriting and consider yourself "well versed" on the subject after you've read it?

Didn't think so.

This little "rule" applies to virtually any information product, UNLESS you're selling the exact same thing. (i.e. you've bought reseller rights, you're an affiliate Custom AC Milan Jerseys , etc...)

So, now that you've realized that direct
competition is only a 'myth', you've unknowingly opened the doors to unlimited possibilites with
your own products and services.

Stop being an enemy of our "competition" and
become their friend!

If you own an info-product, (as long as you're the only one selling it) research your closest possible "competition", and offer them a Joint Venture. You may want to enlighten them to the fact that you're not really in any competition
since both of your audiences are extremely
targeted to each other. Then Authentic AC Milan Jerseys , simply do a cross-promotion.

I'll give you an example.

Let's say, I just created an eBook on Joint Ventures.

Then, I search for the closest competition I can find. Once I've found what I was looking for, I would email them (or phone them) and let them know
that I would like to sell their JV eBook a. Wholesale Nike Air Jordan Wholesale Air Max China Cheap Nike Shoes Cheap Nike Shoes Online Wholesale Kids Nike Shoes Wholesale Nike Shoes Wholesale Nike Basketball Shoes Cheap Air Max 270 Mens Cheap Air Max 97 Online Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Premium
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Auditore Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: